Skip to content
Trade Program FAQ
How Do I Apply For The Trade Program?
- Sign Up / Sign In to your customer account
- Follow the link next to the user icon in the header called "trade"
- Once on this page, follow the link to the application form.
What Industries / Professions Qualify For The Trade Program?
- Licensed General / Tile Contractors
- Architects (AIA)
- Designers (ASID)
What Is Required To Be Accepted Into The Trade Program?
- A registered business name
- Your companys website
- A professional email including the name of your compnay (send to email@example.com)
- And/Or a valid and active professional trade license
What documents am I required to provide in my application? (Please provide one of the following):
- Valid membership to a major design organization (atleast one of the following)
- Interior Design Certification (at least one of the following)
- A Valid Business License verifying the authenticity of the business as an Interior Designer, Architect or Home Contractor
- It is strongly recommended that you include your portfolio and / or project info along with your application
Why Apply To The Trade Program?
- If you are accepted to the trade program, you will receive the discounted trade pricing on all items. You will know that you have been accepted when you receive an acceptance email, and your customer account will be modified to utilize this discount.
If I Have Been Rejected, Can I Reapply?
- If your application has been rejected, you likely have not provided sufficient information. Please refer to the required information and ensure that valid information/documents are being included with your application.
If I'm A Homeowner Working With A Designer, Am I Eligible For The Trade Program?
- Homeowners are not directly eligible, however, we encourage your designer that you are working with to apply through us in order to help you receive the discount!
Will The Discount Be A Code?
- No, Surface Groups Trade Program requires you to create a customer account. The discount will be applied to that account being used to checkout.